Saturday, September 04, 2004

BH12

Well there's a Beverly Hills 90210 marathon on FX today. Of course, I haven't been watching it or anything. What do I care what happens to Steve, Brandon, Kelly, Donna, David, Valerie, and Dylan? But that did make me think of a good character for the next season of The Surreal Life: Ian Ziering (aka Steve Sanders). He would be perfect. Then throw in your required rapper, maybe Tone Loc this time. Round it off with Malcolm Jamaal Warner, Donna Rice, and some reality show reject. I don't watch many of them, so I'd have to leave that up to VH-1. Maybe I should write them a letter. As for today's blog title, back in the day, some friends and I shortened the name of the show to BH-twelve, by taking the initials of the city then adding the five digits of the zip code together. It was cool. I wonder if anyone else in the entire world did that. Surely, somewhere. Don't you wish you had thought of that?

Well, I have a special photo for you today:

This is what I did last night... Posted by Hello

Yep, I loaded my tweety bird pez dispenser. If you've ever tried to load a Pez, you know it's a tough task, much tougher than it looks. But, mission accomplished. Back to base, Joe. Let's see, I ate reheated pizza leftover from Tuesday night. Watched a little of the Titans/Packers preseason game and watched some of the Washington State/New Mexico game. There are five college football games on at this moment, but nothing real great:
South Carolina at Vanderbilt
Bowling Green at Oklahoma
Cincinnati at Ohio State
Central Florida at Wisconsin
California at Air Force

Slim pickins', as you can see, but it's the first full Satuday of college football, and I'm excited. Looks like someone is going to get the Bama game on pay-per-view tonight, so I'll most likely be going over to watch that. Football's here!!! I think I'm about to hop (or crawl) in the shower, then grab a bite of lunch. Roll Tide!

"Scars are souvenirs you never lose. The past is never far. Did you lose yourself somewhere out there? Did you get to be a star? And don't it make you sad to know that life is more than who we are?"

No comments:

Post a Comment