Monday, January 19, 2004

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... wha- what?

How tired am I? How far behind on sleep am I? Well, I lie down a little after 3:30 and I don't set my alarm, because I figure I will just let my body wake up when it is ready. I wake up at almost 7:30. Amber called, so I finally got up. I had nearly a four-hour nap. Wow. I have to start getting more sleep, and quit acting like I'm part of some secret government sleep deprivation project. I have probably averaged between five and six hours sleep per night for the past six months at least.

K, now I'm watching couples Fear Factor and waiting for my dinner to get done. They are trying to hang on to this rope, suspended over water. And the girls keep letting go. But I think it'd be really funny if one of the guys slipped and let go. lol Wow, how embarrassing.

"Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart. There's nothing I can do. A total eclipse of the heart. Once upon a time there was light in my life. But now there's only love in the dark. Nothing I can say. A total eclipse of the heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment