Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Happy (Early) Festivus

Sittin' back, watchin' SEIN. "The Strike" is on. That's the one with FESTIVUS. lol "A Festivus for the rest of us." And KRAMER goes back to work after being on strike after eleven years at the bagel shop.

"Our demands have finally been met--$5.15 an hour."
"Isn't that the new minimum wage?"
"And now you know who to thank for that." ROFL

Then later, he goes back on strike... "Nobagelnobagelnobagelnobagelnobagel." ROFL

Went to CARDINAL for dinner before BIBLE STUDY. Afterwards, it was off to my second job. Finished up with everything around 9:30. Oh, I forgot a couple of quotes of the night from last night's APPLEBEES excursion:

"Well what are we going as this year?"

"Are you going in or am I?"
"What?"
"The check."
(peek) "She doesn't know."
"Crap!"

LOL The NBA is on tonight. Lebron James' first regular season game with the Cavs against the Kings. He has 12 points in the first quarter so far. Not bad. Guess I'll watch some of this, or maybe try to find a scary movie to watch. I watched "The Funhouse" on AMC last night. It wasn't too bad... wasn't that great either. Wow, this is an offensive shootout. Kings up 39-32 at the end of the 1st.

"I know it's wrong, it's a problem I'm dealin' if you're gone, maybe it's time to come home. There's an awful lot of breathin' room, but I can hardly move..."

No comments:

Post a Comment