Friday, December 30, 2005

A podcast for the New Year!

Well, another year has just about passed us by. Time to think about all the things you didn't do this year. And all the things you're probably not gonna do next year.

Seriously, I want to wish you all a happy, healthy, safe, and prosperous 2006. Thanks for stopping by this year. Thanks even more for your comments. As my little New Year's gift for all of you, I now present the latest episode of the J&K Show:

(Click here to listen).

This episode features our first-ever female in-studio guest. As well as a special South Park holiday song to close out the show. As always, your comments and feedback are welcome. Hope you enjoy.

Not sure how much I'll be blogging this weekend. I might be a little busy ;-) But I truly hope that you all have a Happy New Year and find someone cute to kiss at midnight.

"Spinning on that dizzy edge, I kissed her face and kissed her head, and dreamed of all the different ways I had to make her glow..."

14 comments:

  1. I can't get it to work right now.
    Sadness.
    Sturdy desk, eh??
    WHERE in AL are you?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the best New Year's EVER, Bone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never find someone as cute as you to kiss at New Years. Have a great weekend. Looking forward to a wonderful blogging New Year with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so much fun on the show! I can't believe it's our 10th anniversary already. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a GREAT New Year's Eve! See you in 2006.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you and all your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you and all the Boneheads

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's hard to beat The Playboy when he does his. Actually, here's a little insider secret... Bone did a take, J-mo did a take, and she did 2 takes, and we chose to use her "Marvin Martian" voice.

    Might want to keep that in mind for when "The Jeff and Kyle Show" trivia game comes out in a few years.

    ahahahah

    hoot hoot!

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get it to work. :( I'll have to try again later. Happy New Year Bone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you all had a great New Year's Eve! Guess I'll be back to a regular blogging schedule soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Again - Happy New Year!
    And thank gosh you posted something . . I was starting to think our Bone was kidnapped by a band of women on New Year's Eve and they weren't giving him back.

    So . . got any hickeys?
    (yeah, it's sad, but my 28 year old friend discovered she had hickeys after the New Year's festivities - so scary)

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on the bama bowl game! the crimson tide washed away the red raiders! happy new year mr bone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sherry: Thanks. Glad you made it back from Vegas.

    Meghan: Um, no hickeys... that you can see anyway ;-)

    Crys: Yes, we pulled out a close one. Roll Tide!

    ReplyDelete