Friday, June 24, 2005

Enlarged font

Well, I seem to be suffering from an enlarged font. It mysteriously grew overnight... like a chia pet. I'm not sure what happened. I don't like this at all.

EDIT (6/27/05 2:00 PM): Blogger has finally addressed the "clear:both;" code issue. They posted this on the Blogger Status page:

Monday, June 27, 2005

The launch of Blogger Images required a bit of new code that is causing some users annoying layout problems. Before launch, the templates passed our tests but because of the open nature of Blogger templates, we weren't sure which kinds of template modifications were going to be affected. We're hammering out the solution now and we'll update our help site with some workarounds today.

Meanwhile, some possible workarounds have been posted on bloggerforums.com.

1 comment:

  1. OK, the only thing I can find is that Blgoger seems to be inserting a div style="clear:both;" line in every post now, which is not in my template. I assume that is screwing up my font.

    This is quite vexing.

    ReplyDelete