Thirteen random thoughts from the mind of Bone...
1. I really thought about not doing the Thursday 13 this week. But alas, I decided to. I guess that's fairly obvious about now. Tried to think of a theme, but I like the randomness of not having one sometimes.
2. I can ice skate, but I cannot roller skate. Actually, I haven't tried to roller skate in twenty years. So perhaps I could. Since theoretically, I should be able to roller blade.
3. Seems like maybe I blogged that before. And maybe this, too. My first time ice skating, I fell about thirty times even staying right by the rail. Finally, two girls walked up and asked if I needed some help. The rest of the night, I was escorted around the rink with a girl on each arm. Booyah!
4. I've always liked anything to do with numbers. Any kind of poll, rankings, statistics, etc.
5. Eric Davis batted .293 in 1987 with 37 homeruns and 100 RBIs. I didn't have to look that up. I used to collect baseball cards. And the Cincinnati Reds have always been my favorite team. And I love
6. I have way too much
8. When I eat a chicken pot pie, I like to melt a single slice of American cheese over it. Mmmm!
9. Something Audra posted the other day reminded me, I really like watching City Confidential and American Justice on A&E. And most anything on The History Channel.
10. Whenever my Mom walks into a room or house she thinks is cold, she'll say something like "Are ya'll killing hogs in here?" or "It's cold enough to kill hogs." I'm not sure what it means. But apparently, you can't kill hogs when it's hot. Anyone else ever heard that phrase?
11. When I used to watch Tom & Jerry, I'd always wish that Tom would catch him. Is that abnormal?
12. The only motorcycle I've ever driven was a little 50cc Yamaha when I was like twelve. But I've always wanted to own a real bike one day.
13. I am planning to go see Munich tonight. Let me know if you've seen it.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
6. Texas Ivy10
11. Interstellar Lass
12. (leave your link in the comments, and I'll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
"I remember Sunday mornings, walkin' on the beach. And that place we'd stop for breakfast with the old red vinyl seats. The hours of the tide chart. The way the sunlight danced upon your face..."